Who Wouldn’t Like Quoting Charles Dickens?
Great Expectations is one of the greatest pieces of classic literature. As such, our desire for this AHAbook is to present its insightful messages regarding integrity vs. secrecy, real love vs. emotional manipulation, and maintaining close family ties vs. abandonment. Also acknowledged are the viewpoints on expressing gratitude, showing respect, and taking personal responsibility, as well as exposing wealth and its power.
With this companion work to Charles Dickens’s masterpiece, take pride and honor in applying the wisdom in each AHAmessage so you may advance in life no matter where you go or how difficult your journey is. Help other people by sharing this AHAbook in different ways, such as at http://aha.pub/GreatExpectations. Believe that with the right virtues and principles, great rewards can be achieved regardless of age, wealth, or social standing.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Your name, good or bad, is what you give to yourself and what you gain for yourself. #CharlesDickens http://aha.pub/GreatExpectations [click to tweet]
- When you serve someone, try to serve him with all your heart. #CharlesDickens http://aha.pub/GreatExpectations [click to tweet]
- Take up an acquaintance in a more agreeable spirit. Can you? #CharlesDickens http://aha.pub/GreatExpectations [click to tweet]
- Enjoy yourself with your elders. Improve yourself with their conversation. #CharlesDickens http://aha.pub/GreatExpectations [click to tweet]
- Instead of working your head like a screw to get the answer out of somebody, work hard and get an answer for yourself. #CharlesDickens http://aha.pub/GreatExpectations [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/muS3Kk_Nx0Q. To learn how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/68DS08F4gLs.
Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds!)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here