Speak the Life Theme of Your Prospects to Effectively Close a Sale— 5 AHAs From John Voris
This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, "Learn to Sell What They Are Buying." Please share this URL, "http://aha.pub/Learn2Sell," in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, August 14 (Wednesday), until August 18 (Sunday). Don't miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2GU9ngX.
In today's social age, a salesperson needs to be more creative, authentic, and open to adapt to changes of how prospects respond to sales pitches. What used to work during the industrial age—such as memorizing sales scripts before getting a good "yes" from your prospects —no longer applies today. Now, you need to build genuine trust and likeability in order to communicate with your prospects better and even begin to introduce the products and services you are selling to them.
To effectively close a sale, John Voris shares tips on realizing your prospect's authentic identity and understanding their motivation in buying. Being an experienced salesperson himself, he talks about connecting with your prospects' life theme to reveal the authentic self and speaking from their perspective in a way that they can relate to.
Here are a few valuable AHA messages below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook:
- Hear what your prospect is saying, and ask yourself, "What type of #LifeTheme would say that?" Then mirror the life theme of your prospect in your language. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris [click to tweet]
- You're not actually selling the corporate features and functions of the object, but rather the #Relatability of you and your object to your prospect. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris[click to tweet]
- When a prospect makes a decision based on their #Life Theme (Love, Justice, Wisdom, and Power), you are helping them affirm their #AuthenticIdentity. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris [click to tweet]
- Prospects are not in the habit of buying things they don't know. So, sell the #Idea of your product in a way they can relate to. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris [click to tweet]
- You need to sell in a way that conforms to your prospect in order for them to know, like, trust, and buy from you. http://aha.pub/TEDtalk #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris [click to tweet]
Be authentic. Remember, it's not about what you're selling, but how your prospects can relate to you.
"Learn to Sell What They Are Buying" is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link:https://aha.pub/Learn2Sell.
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/N2q702HMXQM. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/Wk4ECO-wMLU.
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat."
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.