New Weekly Series: Latest Thought Leadership Activities
Latest Thought Leadership Activities: August 4, 2014-August 15, 2014
As some of you may know, I’ve been posting thought leadership articles on LinkedIn for several months now. Ever since I’ve been posting there, I’ve been wondering what to do with the blog space on MitchellLevy.com. It didn’t quite make sense to divide thought leadership articles between the two. Repeating myself in both spaces wasn’t an option. I brought this up to my team members in a staff meeting recently and we came up with the idea that I think will work well in this space: a weekly recap of our thought leadership activities.
So, to kick off this series, I’ll begin with the last couple of weeks (August 4, 2014-August 14, 2014). After today, each weekly recap will be posted every Saturday.
Aha Amplifier books that have been published:
- Shakira on Universal Education and Early Childhood Development
- Berrett-Koehler Authors Cooperative on Book Marketing
- Berrett-Koehler Authors Cooperative on Making a Better Workplace
Thought Leader Life episodes:
- Janet Fouts (@jfouts) – Social media coach, trainer, blogger, author, speaker
Watch (YouTube) or listen (mp3).
LinkedIn blog posts:
- 5 “Ahas” from Chris Edmonds on Being a Great Boss
- 5 “Ahas” on Managing Your Virtual Boss from Carmela Southers
- Thought Leadership in Higher Education
Although this was published in July, I wanted to mention that I wrote an article for Entrepreneur Magazine! It’s on why thought leadership is essential for the success of your business. It’s called “Want to Make Your Business Grow? Become a Thought Leader—Quickly” and you can read it here.
We’re always trying to get the word out about the Aha Amplifier and get more people sharing its content so please do “>check it out when you get a chance and see how many quotes you can share daily (over 14,500 and growing rapidly every week!). It’s absolutely free to sign up and you’ll get so many tweetable bits of wisdom at a click’s moment right away.