Learn How We Can Be Greater Together – 5 AHAs from Kare Anderson
This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook®, "How We Can Be Greater Together". Please share this URL, "http://aha.pub/BeGreaterTogether" to your social media to let your friends know about it.
In this day and age, it’s not easy to forge connections out of genuine meetings with like-minded individuals that grow into beautiful friendships and/or work relationships. When you find people with whom you are mutually in agreement to lift one another up, help accomplish tasks, and make each other’s lives meaningful, that’s a healthy and encouraging environment to be in.
In her book, Kare shares insights on how to engage with those you consider co-partners, people with whom you can grow together and make reaching goals fun, productive, and beneficial for one another. You’ll learn how to attract only good things toward each other, so no one’s left behind and everyone succeeds in life, whether at work or in their community or personal/social life.
Hardcover, paperback, and Kindle versions of this book are available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for FREE until May 17! Grab your copy now: https://amzn.to/35E1fMR.
Read a few of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn:
● The bigger the change you seek, the larger the reward you deserve. Let supporters savor it with you. Behavior is contagious to the third degree: friends, friends of friends & their friends may be moved to emulate your change. #RewardedFriendsTendToShare https://aha.pub/KareAnderson [click to tweet]
● We tend to live like 10-speed bikes, having emotional gears that we never use. Examine your instinctive habits to discover other ways to perform, advocate, or react. #OptimizeMoreTalents by looking for them. https://aha.pub/KareAnderson [click to tweet]
● Create a collectively visible task-tracking system where committee members can record their progress on a task and view others’ progress. Such transparency spurs everyone to complete tasks on time. Reinforce #CollectiveResponsibility. https://aha.pub/KareAnderson [click to tweet]
● When you don’t like your slice of the “pie,” rather than complaining, create a bigger “pie.” #GenerateGreaterValue https://aha.pub/KareAnderson [click to tweet]
● It’s not the number of contacts you cultivate, but the diversity and depth of connections that leverage your opportunity to use best talents more often to accomplish more #OptimizedFriendships. https://aha.pub/KareAnderson [click to tweet]
"How We Can Be Greater Together" is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn via this link: http://aha.pub/BeGreaterTogether.
Check out the last post| next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat®? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.