Is Email Marketing Dead (NO!): 5 Ahas from Thought Leaders
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, 140 Reasons Email Marketing is Not Dead. Over the years, email marketing has evolved along with the development of technology, business and the world. Email marketing of the old is dead and we are now in the age when email marketing has become a channel for supporting engagement and conversation among human beings. How should today’s marketers look at email? Email marketing is a way to nurture people and relationships. There should be continuous relevant communication with viable, potential customers, regardless of the time to buy. Email is all about support a dialogue and not about selling products. Move away from the “how do I get this person to buy” mindset and stay focused on helping a person find a solution to their problems. With email marketing, you can send the right message at the right time to the person you want to reach.
In this Aha Amplifier book, thought leaders Paula Chiocchi @Paula_Chiocchi, Brian Carroll @BrianJCarroll, Kneko Burney @kneko, Linda West@MsLindaWest, Liz Miller @LizKMiller, and Rachel Rosin @Rosin_Rachel, echo each other in saying that business success happens when you use email marketing in the way it should be used. Email marketing is effective in drawing successful customer engagement that lead to higher conversion rates. It is like music that people want to listen to.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- In the last 10 years, we proclaim everything to be dead: print media, radio, newspapers, email. Email is not dead. @LizKMiller #tll [click to tweet]
- Whether it’s social, email, or another channel, it’s all about person to person, not brand to brand. @kneko #tll [click to tweet]
- When customer finally says yes, there’s still a series after that, as we want them to buy more or buy again. @brianjcarroll #tll [click to tweet]
- If you’re an email marketer, don’t be afraid to experiment. Be creative. @MissLindaWest #tll [click to tweet]
- You don’t have to use your gut to figure out which will work. Use email optimization tools and test your theory. @Rosin_Rachel #tll [click to tweet]
140 Reasons Email Marketing is Not Dead is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at140 Reasons Email Marketing is Not Dead. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here