How to “Work Smarter” and Develop Wealth: 5 AHAs from Jeff Shavitz
This week's five AHAs are from the AHAbook™, Jeff Shavitz on The Power of Residual Income. Please share this url "aha.pub/residualincome" in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
Residual income is the holy grail for any business. It is the opportunity to make money while you sleep, vacation or just want to take time off. It's making money you can count on! Residual income provides businesspeople the power of earning money and accumulating wealth.
Jeff Shavitz on The Power of Residual Income details the vast differences between residual/recurring income and transactional revenue. Having experienced both business models, Jeff uses real-life examples from his payment-processing career (a residual-based business) in contrast to his promotional products business (a transactional-based business). This book will highlight how to "work smarter" and develop wealth as you navigate through your professional career.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Residual income won't last forever, but work hard to make it last as long as possible. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
- Writing a book is a residual-based business: you write it once and then sell the books for the rest of your life. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
- Businesspeople who understand the power of compounding money will understand how money grows. And grows. And grows. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
- Stay in touch with your customers and call in monthly to sleep well at night, or you will lose your valued accounts. @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
- Continue to invest money and time to become a professional salesperson; otherwise, you'll be called an "empty suit." @JeffShavitz [click to tweet]
Jeff Shavitz on The Power of Residual Income is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at Jeff Shavitz on The Power of Residual Income (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here