How to Drive Superior Results by Serving Others: 5 Ahas from Cheryl Bachelder @CABachelder
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Cheryl Bachelder on Dare to Serve. Cheryl Bachelder has served as CEO of Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. since 2007. She has more than 35 years of experience in operations and public-company management.
This AhaBook draws upon the discoveries of Cheryl’s leadership journey, particularly the turnaround of Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., in the hope that this perspective can help readers become Dare-to-Serve Leaders with superior performance results.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- Your #attitude is your altitude. #DareToServe @CABachelder #tll [click to tweet]
- When you #serve your people well, they will have your back. #Leadership @CABachelder #tll [click to tweet]
- A personal #purpose is just a piece of paper until it is put into action in daily life. #Goals @CABachelder #tll [click to tweet]
- A leader without a personal #purpose is leading their people on a pointless, meaningless journey. @CABachelder #tll [click to tweet]
- The #DareToServe leader sees each individual as a unique and valuable human being, and treats them accordingly. #Dignity @CABachelder #tll[click to tweet]
Cheryl Bachelder on Dare to Serve is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Cheryl Bachelder on Dare to Serve. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here