How High Achieving Women Get Ahead and Stay Ahead: 5 Ahas from Bonnie Marcus
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Bonnie Marcus on the Politics of Promotion. Bonnie assists professional women in successfully navigating the workplace, and how to position and promote themselves to advance their careers.
In her AhaBook™, she offers women the tools and guidance they need to successfully navigate the realities of their organization, emphasizing the need to understand office politics, in order to receive the promotions and recognition they deserve.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- It is essential to know who has the power and influence over the decisions that impact your career. #WomenLeaders @selfpromote #tll [click to tweet]
- #Selfpromotion is a critical #leadership and political skill to navigate workplace realities. @selfpromote #tll [click to tweet]
- No #career is built in a vacuum. @selfpromote #tll [click to tweet]
- If you are interested in #leadership roles, you must identify the path to get there. @selfpromote #tll [click to tweet]
- The best place to begin your work toward a #promotion is to figure out where you are now. #WomenLeaders @selfpromote #tll [click to tweet]
Bonnie Marcus on the Politics of Promotion is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Bonnie Marcus on the Politics of Promotion. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here