Helping Business Owners Build Bench Strength: 5 Ahas from Stacy Feiner
This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Stacy Feiner on #Talent Management. Does your company have the bench strength you need?For more than 15 years, Dr. Stacy Feiner has been helping business leaders take deliberate steps to improve their performance and advance their organizations. She is devoted to understanding and positively impacting complex systems in a wide range of organizations. In this AhaBook™, Dr. Feiner shares tips that organizations can consider in building bench strength.
This book is your field guide to strategic Talent Management. It will help you engage, leverage, and optimize talent to guide your organization to more innovative, profitable, and smart success.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- When all is said and done, the most valuable possession you walk away with is your future. #Legacy @stacyfeiner #tll [click to tweet]
- Invest time reflecting on your unique approach to #leadership. @stacyfeiner #tll [click to tweet]
- Try something new despite the power of your skepticism. #Coaching @stacyfeiner #tll [click to tweet]
- Companies that invest more in #learning opportunties get more #productivity from their people. @stacyfeiner #tll [click to tweet]
- #EmployeeEngagement is the secret sauce for shaping company culture. @stacyfeiner #tll [click to tweet]
Stacy Feiner on #Talent Management is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Stacy Feiner on #Talent Management. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here