Saying thank you is not only good for personal relationships. Saying thank you to your business partners, colleagues, customers, and clients is a component of a successful business. This is the time to express our gratefulness to the people we have met; have done business with and those that we have an existing business relationships.
We compiled 5 AhaMessages from different Aha Amplifier AhaBooks that contain Ahas on saying thank you and being grateful.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire AhaBooks via the Aha Amplifier™:
- What are you thankful for this week? Express gratitude for a project completed, a customer “wowed,” a problem addressed. @scedmonds #tll[click to tweet]
- Show your appreciation & write thank you notes. The handwritten note is a lost art – pick up a pen & paper & send it US Mail. @JeffShavitz #tll [click to tweet]
- Being a thought leader opens doors. People listen to you and thank you for sharing your vision. @happyabout #tll [click to tweet]
- Proactively thank your boss for their direction, support, and efforts. Doing so inspires them to thank others more often. http://drtc.me/paw #tll [click to tweet]
- Teach your kids to say “thank you.” They will take less for granted, and be happier later on in life. @AnExpressiveMom #tll [click to tweet]
All of these books are available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially by clicking on the links below the AhaMessages. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here