This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™ Mark Miller on the Heart of Leadership. The best leaders are servant leaders – those willing and eager to put the needs of the people they lead ahead of their own desires and ambitions. This collection of Tweets includes inspirational quotes and questions garnered from years of work with emerging leaders.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- You can lead with or without a title. If you wait until you get a title, you may wait forever. @LeadersServe #tll [click to tweet]
- Expecting the best is not about always being right. It is about believing in yourself and your team. @LeadersServe #tll [click to tweet]
- Great leaders assume responsibility for their own actions & the actions of those they lead. @LeadersServe #tll [click to tweet]
- Leaders respond with courage when they build relationships with challenging people. @LeadersServe #tll [click to tweet]
- People who want to be great leaders must embrace an attitude of service to others. @LeadersServe #tll [click to tweet]
Mark Miller on the Heart of Leadership is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Mark Miller on the Heart of Leadership. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here