A Little Nudge to Keep You Going: 5 AHAs from Jarie Bolander
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Jarie Bolander on Endurance.
Engineer by profession and endurance athlete by passion, author Jarie Bolander knows first-hand about the struggle we all encounter to get going and keep going. In this AHAbook, Jarie shows the way to success with bite-sized wisdom you can implement today. This wonderful new book teaches readers to keep their eyes on the ball, be motivated to continue on to their goals, and have the confidence to achieve them.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat:
- The anxiety we feel is not the fear of failing or the ability to endure-it’s the courage to start. @EnduranceLeader [click to tweet]
- Incremental improvement is better than fleeting leaps. @EnduranceLeader[click to tweet]
- Everyone has potential, but sometimes it takes others to see it. @EnduranceLeader [click to tweet]
- Curiosity assures the “if” and fuels the “when” even when we don’t know the “how.” @EnduranceLeader [click to tweet]
- Success is simple. Finish what you start as often as you can. @EnduranceLeader [click to tweet]
This book is also available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback version:https://www.amazon.com/ENDURANCE-tweet-Book01-Little-Nudge/dp/1616991046/
Jarie Bolander on Endurance is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Jarie Bolander on Endurance. (Start sharing Jarie’s great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here