5 “Ahas” on Demand Generation from Gaurav Kumar
This week's five Ahas are from the book Gaurav Kumar on Demand Generation. In the plethora of expert voices offering wisdom on how to generate demand, keep pipelines full, or retain clients, only a few come across as true experts–sharing guidance and tips that are practical, applicable, and worth the read.
This Aha Amplifier book is one such book–a voice that stands apart from the crowd. Written by a serial entrepreneur who walks his talk, the book is a compilation of 140 true and tested insights that will help you rev up your sales pipeline, both in the long and short terms. If your charter is to boost your sales pipeline, whether individually or as part of a group effort, then you will surely benefit from this brand new book.
Share some of their tips below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- You can either have a solid demand generation strategy or you can believe in winning a lottery. @KumarGauravLA #tll[click to tweet]
- Demand generation gets complex in competitive markets, and it's definitely not magic. @KumarGauravLA #tll [click to tweet]
- Either you nurture your prospects or you lose them. The choice is yours. @KumarGauravLA #tll [click to tweet]
- A good call is when you are totally prepared to have an engaging conversation with a client. @KumarGauravLA #tll [click to tweet]
- Train your salespeople to listen well. They learn more by listening than by talking. @KumarGauravLA #tll [click to tweet]
Gaurav Kumar on Demand Generation is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Gaurav Kumar on Demand Generation. (Please note that you'll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here