5 AHAS from Ronnie Lott about Sports and Life
This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Ronnie Lott on Sports. In this AHAbook, football legend Ronnie Lott has thrown open the doors to the secrets that made him the toughest defensive back of all time and unearths his driving motivations in short, readable profiles from his days before, during, and after the NFL.
Get behind the scenes to see the synergy between Lott, Montana, and Rice, and sneak a taste of the coaching geniuses that made the 49ers and the USC Trojans iconic sports dynasties. Get personal with Ronnie as he reflects on life and relationships and get pumped up by his inspirational words.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Be quicker than your opponent, and hit them before they’re ready to be hit. @RonnieLottHOF [click to tweet]
- A sense of humor cuts tension and shakes out fear. The best teams laugh when they can. @RonnieLottHOF [click to tweet]
- It hurts to know we can’t do everything athletically that we used to do, but we can still be great at something. @RonnieLottHOF [click to tweet]
- “Be quick, but don’t hurry.” John Wooden said it first, but my coaches told me too. You better move fast but play smart. @RonnieLottHOF [click to tweet]
- Life hurts and no one likes to lose. The real champions are the ones who know what to do with their disappointments. @RonnieLottHOF [click to tweet]
This book is also available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle version:https://www.amazon.com/SPORTS-tweet-Book01-Learned-THINKaha-ebook/dp/B003ZUY6H0 and on THiNKaha:http://www.thinkaha.com/sportstweet-book01/
Ronnie Lott on Sports is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Ronnie Lott on Sports. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here