5 AHAs from Changing Your Point of View about #MemorialDay
This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Changing Your Point of View about #MemorialDay. Please share this URL “aha.pub/CYPOV-Memorial” in your social media status update to grow your fan base and let your friends know about it.
Memorial Day: what does it mean to you? BBQs or a Day of Sorrow? Perhaps it’s both, or neither. In any case, this book helps to broaden and change your point of view about Memorial Day.
Like most holidays, Memorial Day comes every year. Many get excited because it marks the beginning of summer and the fun outdoor activities we have been waiting for all winter long. To most people, Memorial Day means getting that motorcycle out and ready for your first ride. For others, it marks different traditions, like visiting the final resting place of our fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters, buddies, friends, and comrades. Many family traditions are created and then passed down throughout the generations on this holiday.
The book is a quick read as it’s a compilation of 140 actionable quotes. Here are five AHAmessages. Why don’t you go directly to the AHAbook and share more of them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- We celebrate the life of freedom you paid for with your life. We honor you the best way we know how. #MemorialDay @eddie_lazzari [click to tweet]
- “Here rests in honored glory an American soldier known but to God.” Let us never forget. #MemorialDay @ThCounselingVet bit.ly/2nOHb7I [click to tweet]
- Every year, the motorcycles roar. Can you hear them? We ride to keep your memory alive. #MemorialDay @eddie_lazzari [click to tweet]
- Passing on knowledge from one generation to the next is paramount to maintain our republic. That includes #MemorialDay. @BennettTanton [click to tweet]
- We should celebrate on #MemorialDay, but we should also know why we are celebrating. Their #Sacrifice was a #Gift. @BennettTanton [click to tweet]
To see and learn how to automatically share AHAmessages from this book, you may check out this video: https://youtu.be/2baaS5j2oTg. To know how to automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch https://youtu.be/tz8UiQpTYKc
Changing Your Point of View about #MemorialDay is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHAmessages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for FREE within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here